How to make living room more organized is the dream of all house owners, this place sometimes can become clutter with things and stuff. The following easy tips will help to clear clutter and keep your living room looking great all the time
Remove mess with baskets
You can use the built-in baskets and a drawer to store all the stuff you need. They can be the ones which will be frequently used by your family. The material of the basket and the drawer will depend on your preference and style matching with the whole room. But remember to follow the commands:
- Magazines should be kept in a tray. As you are going to choose the basket then you can choose some kinds of square or round woven tray, this can help to mix with the texture of the baskets.
- You should have a box or container to hold the remotes. Try to find the ones which can get well with others in the room.
- If you have a kid then you should store toys in a built-in basket. The basket should be placed in low area so it is easier for kids to take things or put them back.
- All kinds of usual supplies such as Coasters and napkins should be kept so close for you to take it.
- You can have a lot of your multimedia stuff such as DVDs, CDs and tapes. Try to arrange them, some frequently listened in the easy box and the rest for others.
Tray organization can be another option
It is the tendency to use the kinds of retractable trays where you can keep a wide range of things such as:
- Snack, fruit or any kind of refreshments which you can eat during your talking, inviting guest or watching TV. This tray must be clean as it is going to keep food.
- You can have a tray to store other everyday items, choose the one with nice texture to make it like a small but notable decorative point for your living room.
- You can keep your magazines on the lower shelf but if not can find a tray to hold some latest ones. You can think of putting them in trays that are similar in color to your table cloth so you can achieve a rather cohesive look.
- You can even use tray to separate area, meaning setting up boundary. Such as a tray for keeping things, area for food, area for reading and so on.
- One other tray should be for drinking, meaning holding cups and pots.
Rearrange the supplies in the room
You should make use of all the small spaces by organizing things creatively. By doing that you can provide a good look but can help to protect things well. You have to update yourself with new ways of modern decoration especially. There are many ways of rearrangement which can work out well.